Friday, December 6, 2013

Chicken Breast Kebabs....

I wanted to try making kebabs long ago. Since I din't have grill or oven in Bangalore I couldn't make them. Now that I have got a grill here I couldn't stop making these tasty chicken breast kebabs. The masala I used to marinate these kebabs were so flavorful, within seconds the kebabs disappeared from the plate. Do try these kebabs and let me know.



Ingredients required: 
300 grams chicken breast pieces 
1 small piece onion
2 cloves garlic
1 green chilly
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 inch ginger 
4-5 strands coriander leaves
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 tablespoon Greek style yoghurt
Salt as per your taste

Method:

Blend above ingredients in a mixer except chicken pieces, add the chicken pieces to the masala ...Sprinkle 1 teaspoon extra virgin oil... Keep it refrigerated for 6-8 hrs and then pierce the chicken pieces into the bamboo skewers. Grill it on medium high for 25- 30 mins...Enjoy hot chicken kebabs...

Note: Before using the skewers in grill, dip them in water for 15 mins.. Otherwise they will get burnt...

   Ingredients used  for the kebabs

Chicken after marinating for 8 hrs


No comments:

Post a Comment